Certified Divorce Financial Analysts can examine the financial issues of your divorce, and provide you and your attorney with powerful data to support your case.
• Guide women through the settlement process and manage assets.
• Review financial profile in detail.
• Lend a financial perspective to the proposed settlement.
• Analyze short-term and long-term financial impact of proposed settlement.
• Understand personal vs. marital property.
• Provide an objective viewpoint during an emotional time.
With the rate of divorce continually rising, the demand for a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA’s) is also rising. CDFA’s are a wise choice to managing the costs associated with divorce, while navigating through the legal divorce process. By using a CDFA, you can reduce legal fees and simultaneously preserve your finances. The divorce process can be very emotional and stressful and a CDFA will be a great ally.
Pattie Adair Morgan is one of only 5,000 CDFAs in the United States. Her expertise in financial consulting combined with CDFA license is a powerful tool for divorce planning. The primary audience is women who need their own team of financial, legal and insurance counsel, separate from the spouse. This allows for an unbiased opinion of the settlement proposal.
*Adapted from www.institutedfa.com.
• Personal vs. Martial Property
• Valuing and Diving Property
• Retirement and Pensions
• Spousal and Child Support
• Splitting the House
• Tax Problems and Solutions
• Which Settlement to Choose
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Copyright © 2023 Adair Financial Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Investment advisory services provided by NewEdge Advisors, LLC doing business as Adair Financial Group as a registered investment adviser. Securities offered through NewEdge Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. NewEdge Advisors, LLC and NewEdge Securities, Inc. are wholly owned subsidiaries of NewEdge Capital Group, LLC.